Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tristan in Denmark!

Hej from Odense, Denmark,

My name is Tristan Johnson I am a Sophomore and I am currently spending a semester abroad at University of Southern Denmark in Odense, Denmark. Studying abroad has given me the chance to not only learn about another culture but also to step out of my comfort zone. The most important fact about Odense, Denmark everyone needs to know is that it is the birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen and his fairy tales. The second most important thing to know is how to bike. Everyone bikes everywhere here. Most people do not have cars so that was the most difficult thing to get use to. Thus far, my semester abroad has been an amazing experience. It has also given me the opportunity to meet and become friends with Danish students and other exchange students from around the world. I would recommend studying abroad to anyone who has the opportunity to do so. I would also recommend study abroad at University of Southern Denmark.




Greetings from Odense Denmark

Hans Christian Andersen


Middle of the City Center in Odense


Main entrance to the University of Southern Denmark


Streets of Odense, Denmark


Studying abroad gives you a chance to travel and also find friends who want to travel with you. (Photo taken in Copenhagen)

No comments:

Post a Comment