Friday, May 20, 2016

Matthew and Ash in Glasgow!


We have another first at There Be Dragons: our first audio submission!  Check out Matthew Froehling's pictures below while you listen to him give you the full run down of all things Glasgow: transportation, shopping, traveling, school, registering, eating, drinking....it's all covered!  Matthew and his dragon buddy Ash studied at Strathclyde University this spring.



Glasgow's own rugby team, The Warriors

Tulips from my trip to Amsterdam

Ash with his older cousin in London


Embracing my inner Viking in Dublin, Ireland




Ash with the sign for the university


The never ending mess that is my room

IRN BRU, the Glasgow legend


Ash loves Glasgow


Tasting Scotch; tastes like dirt


I have been able to see bands I would never see in the US.  Yes, that is a gigantic rubber duck.


Sunset over Edinburgh Castle


The view from the London Eye
My family visits me while abroad.  St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin, Ireland





No comments:

Post a Comment