Monday, June 15, 2015

Britney and Nemo Alejandro in Spain!



A few weeks ago, I arrived here in Spain. I have had the opportunity to take in many of the sights and meet many people. I even was able to meet a fairly friendly horse. While here, I have done some exploring with my good friend Nemo Alejandro the Dragon. We recently celebrated my 20th birthday together and we're invited to a club to sit in V.I.P.





Beyond  that, I ventured over to Segovia, Spain and climbed the steep steps of the tower and made it to the top. I saw some interesting  art pieces and even made friend of a rather settled historical figure.




Later Nemo and I were able to visit Alhambra in Granada  and the Anfiteatro  in Merida. Since Nemo does not get out a lot, I let him have his own mini photo shoot to show off the places to which we ventured.




All in all it has been an adventure. The food has been different, the sites have been beautiful, and the people  have been  really friendly. Though I am ready to return home, I will definitely miss and hold dear this experience. 







Britney Jacobs
UNCG in Spain
Madrid, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment